- Build the IA team from scratch and be responsible for individual internal audit projects - developing the internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit report
- Responsible for developing new/ improving current policies and procedures.
- Responsible for advising on internal controls and risk matters, and proactively recommend continuous improvement for efficient finance and commercial processes.
- Degree Holder with at least 8 years of work experience across Big 4 and Financial Serices industry gained in internal audit area
- Strong analytical and ability in driving process improvements
- Strong business acumen and understanding of compliance practice
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Cantonese (including Putonghua)