- Revise, review and develop Asset Health Management Plans of heritage, buildings, fixture & fitting, mechanical, electrical, air conditioning and plumbing services etc.,
- Provide the roadmap for achieving value from physical assets by optimizing costs, risks and performance across the entire asset lifecycle.
- Update the AHMPs focusing on alignment of objectives of having AHMPs across all FM units within the Club and setting the relationship and interdependencies of asset management policy, strategy, objectives, and planning to achieve those objectives and clearly demonstrates how important of these AHMPs, derive and develop the ten-year AHMPs and to be in line with the annual budgeting plans.
- Develop implementation and evaluation plans by providing regular update and reports to management. In summary, AHMPs must clearly contain what is to be done, what resources are required, who is responsible, when it will be completed and how results will be evaluated.
- Revise, review and develop clear objectives for all Condition Survey Programs.
- Manage all activities for Building Condition surveys which include all structural, heritage, buildings, mechanical, electrical, air conditioning, and plumbing services; and any other operating equipment which are driven by electricity and/or means of mechanically operated equipment and systems (collectively termed as "Assets").
- Select and identify proper scientific methodologies for such inspections by using proper engineering tools and equipment that are fit for its purpose. Derive and direct all inspections to collects relevant data and information of the Assets covering issues of legal compliance, energy and space utilisation, and the asset's physical conditions based on the defined lifecycle of the Assets.
- Derive and develop frequency of such condition survey cycle and recommend implementation and evaluation plans by providing regular update and reports to management.
- Formulate, review and implement various strategic plans so as to set goals and strive for continuous operational efficiency and reliability of all Assets, Equipment and Systems, and ensure compliance with environmental, health; safety, statutory, licensing and sustainability requirements; across all business units. These strategic plans are aimed to drive continuous improvements and support the Club's business objectives and operational needs.
- To manage and be responsible for both technical and facilities services, covering 24x7 shift operations to all Buildings, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP), which include but not limited to heritage and buildings' elements, mechanical, electrical, air-conditioning, plumbing, fire alarm and fire protection systems, etc.
- Review, drive and implement all maintenance programs, asset health management programs and condition survey programs in accordance with the standards and policies set by Corporate Supports team.
- Provide technical services support to projects, facilities planning and design; Direct the preparation of technical drawings, specifications, tender documents and Monitor work progress for minor alterations, additions and improvement works.
- To formulate and maintain a maintenance plan to ensure operation of all buildings and building services systems are operated safely and efficiently in accordance with statutory requirements.
- To co-ordinate with operation team to plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the facilities are engineered to the highest reliable standards.
- To engage consultants and contractors and supervise their work to ensure their services are rendered competently, within budget and program.
- To develop and maintain operation and maintenance manuals and business continuity plan to ensure industry best practices are implemented.
- To prepare and monitor annual property operation, maintenance and capital works replacement budget to ensure expenses are maintained within budgets.
- Degree in Building services, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Facilities Management, Operations Management;
- A member of IFMA, RICS, HKIE, BSOMES, CIBSE, ASHRAE or equivalent
- 10 years' experience in the related technical fields with at least 6 years in managing large-scale operations. Solid experience in managing large scale complex high-end residential/service apartment with a solid track record in maintenance management, leading multi-disciplinary and carry out AHMPs and Condition Survey programs, Facilities Operations Safety and Projects/Construction Safety, and Licensing management.
- Complete working knowledge on Building and MEP inspections, and hand-on experiences on implementation. Experience in mechanical, electrical and plumbing services of Assets Management Standards and implementation will be added advantage.
- Outstanding technical skills and experience in leading/managing complex building operations, maintenance and assets upkeep.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, managerial, analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, communication, facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and communications with key stakeholders including colleagues within Property, other departments and divisions in the Club, external government departments, consultants, contractors, FM providers and suppliers.
- Ability to work independently and drive change; a dependable leader with proven business maturity, enthusiasm and can-do attitude
- Knowledge of HKSAR's FM industry from Government regulations on planning, land and construction to a thorough appreciation of consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Hong Kong
- Full Time
- Hong Kong
- Full Time