- Provide efficient and effective human resources services to client departments, including providing support to headcount planning & monitoring, recruitment & selection, employee communication & engagement, benefits administration etc.
- Provide support to various HR projects and annual exercises, initiatives, staff events and administration
- Administer HR systems and programs, e.g. EHRS, compensation and benefits programs, etc.
- Perform HR data analytics and prepare HR reports, e.g., manpower statistics, and compile management reports
- Support and coordinate training and development activities, handle all training coordination and logistics
- Maintain an updated, efficient and effective central filing system
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor as and when required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience, with GBA experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of HR related policies and procedures and with good understanding of employment related ordinances and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience in using SAP / HRIS would be an advantage
- Result oriented, meticulous and with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, independent, innovative, and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English