- Liaise with Client Advisers and other stakeholders for necessary compliance reviews
- Undertake SOW remediation and perform customer due diligence for on going periodic reviews
- Providing guidance on all client identification requirements for their specific business line.
- Conducting enhanced due diligence reviews of high-risk client and PEPs for their specific business line.
- Prepare, analyse and consolidate reports for the senior management review
- University graduate with 3+ years of relevant experience in KYC/CDD preferably in a Private Bank
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Attention to detail and strong research capability.
- Strong analytical writing skills and strong communication skills, including the ability to deal with potentially contentious issues effectively.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cosmo Chau on +852 2833 4113 for more information.