- Developing routines for acquiring and processing model data on a cloud platform;
- Developing programs for generating various alphanumerical and graphical display products based on such model data;
- Implementing routines based on post-processing techniques and deploying the forecast applications on to the cloud platform;
- Developing a web-portal to display and visualise real-time weather information on the cloud platform;
- Performing integration test and stress test on downstream systems;
- Assisting in security risk assessment and audit; and
- Preparing documentation and handover with training to staff.
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above preferably in Computer Science or IT-related discipline
- At least 3 years' post-qualification IT-related working experience
- Knowledge and experience in the following would be an advantage: (i) PHP; (ii) SQL; (iii) cloud computing applications; (iv) web-based GIS application development, such as OpenLayers / Leaflet / Mapbox API; (v) data visualisation techniques; and (vi) use of databases
- Proficient in both Chinese and English
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2833 4198 for more information.
Interested parties could also send your full resume with expected salary to ernest.hung @ chandlermacleod.com . Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.