You are responsible for
- Coordinate returns of samples related to complaints from customers thru the different channels available.
- Evaluate, perform testing, investigates and resolve (define root causes) for complaints assigned.
- Analyzes complaint data, gathers additional data as needed, and partners cross functionally to share feedback to the development team on potential product improvements, product defects, and safety evaluations, and resolves complaints.
- Reviews complaint criticality and initiates necessary containment actions, escalating to the manager to determine action.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Frequently interact with Quality project leads, and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline preferably background in Mechatronics, Electronic systems.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in household appliance/consumer electronics testing/failure analysis is strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge in understanding of global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards, such as IEC60335, IEC62368 and ISO9001.
- Problem solving and failure analysis skills and analytical thinking.
- Self-motivated, Good team player, with ability to work with a cross functional organization.
- Possess good communication skills. (verbal & written)
Interested parties please click Apply Now or contact Zofi Cheung on +852 2833 4192 for more information.
- Hong Kong
- Full Time
- Hong Kong