You are responsible for
- Install and provide technical support for surgical device clinical information system to ensure service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and relationship to the highest possible level.
- Pre site-visit for verifications and preparation to support the activities related to system installation and upgrade issues.
- Provide technical support to end-users and Health System teammates.
- Perform remote and onsite support as required to ensure system meets performance specifications.
- Provide feedback to factory to improve system performance and stability.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University graduate in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Healthcare (medical device) industry
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English
- Outdoor work is required and willing to work overtime√
Interested parties please click Apply Now or contact Zofi Cheung on +852 2833 4192 for more information.