* Mainly worked with dogs and cats, with occasional rabbits and small
* Carried out routine consultations and surgical procedures, including
vaccinations, dental radiography and extractions, neutering
* Performed various diagnostic and laboratory procedures e.g.
* Collaborated with veterinary colleagues in our out-of-hours provider to
ensure a sensible plan for patients that require critical care
* Qualified as an Official Veterinarian and issued Animal Health
Certificates for pet travel
What's expected of the position
- A minimum of at least 2 years' experience as a small animal veterinarian would be preferred. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Competence in performing general soft tissue surgeries, dental cleaning and diagnostic imaging
- Effective communicator who enjoys building long-term relationships with clients