1.Take lead to drive OEM suppliers to perform shipping activities according to company's requirements for products sourced in Asia Pacific
2.Issue and follow up the invoices and the full sets shipping documents to customer to ensure goods arrived on time in the RDC/DC w/h
3.Assist the team lead to drive various logistics improvement projects and also streamline the existing way of working to ensure end to end service achieved with the best optimized cost
4.Focal point to key markets / supplier on all shipping compliance matters and ensure operational process are up to date to fulfill all these logistics requirements
5.Work as key user with the Global Transportation system for the site and able to provide continue improvement on E2E data visibility
6.Provide logistics / transportation service (including billing / freight calculation / custom / transportation and w/h mgt etc. ) to support the daily operation for all the BG outsourcing activities in the region.
7.Support the functional lead to drive for improvement opportunity and assist on major logistics projects and align with CO to ensure compliance on shipping instruction etc
- Diploma or above in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain / Purchasing / Logistics / Account Servicing, preferably experience gained from Electronics industry with regional exposure.
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, MARCO
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Meticulous, organized, and work well under pressure.
Work independently with great problem-solving skills.